- Eastern Creek Location
- Over $29p/h
- 12 month contract
Our client is a Global Leader in the Electronics Industry and Technology Innovator in Home Entertainment, Home Appliance, Mobile Communications, Digital Display, Air Conditioning and Solar Power. The extensive range of products reflect their goal of creating products to enrich lives every day and innovating almost every area of your life, from your pocket to your home.
Together we are looking for a switched on Data Entry/Credit Claims Administrator
12 month contract, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of customer claims, data entry and all credit related administration. You will provide a high level of customer service to internal & external customers that exceeds their expectation
Areas of responsibility:
- Contact customers regarding Credit/claims deducted with no information and request copies of claims
- Ensure all co-op claims have sufficient proof/evidence of event
- Prompt Collection of rejected claims
- Ensure all credits and claims are correctly coded
- Follow up with relative departments for unresolved claims
- Contact customers regarding claims deducted with no information and request copies of claims
- Ensure all claims have sufficient proof/evidence of event
- Retrieve and forward copies of invoices, credit notes & PODs to customer as requested.
- Assist Credit Controller run and Issue customer statements
- Ensure all payments are entered into system and allocated as per customer remittance on the same day as payment is received
- Credit note entry for offsetting of Settlement Discount
What we need from you:
- Knowledge of debits & credits
- Be reliable and committed
- Have own reliable transport
- Administration experience
- Switched on
- Happy with the role being 75% data entry
If this sounds like you, then apply now!
Please contact your friendly Consultant at Jobwire by:
Offerd SalaryPlease see hourly Rate
Hourly Rate$25 - $30
Application Deadline Date27/12/2018