- Burnie & Devonport areas
- Good pay rate
- Great reputable company
We are seeking individuals that have the following experience and a professional, safe attitude
- MUST have previous civil works/roadworks experience
- Asphalt experience will be beneficial
- MR Licence
- Reinforced concrete construction experience will be an advantage
- Concreting finishing skills highly favourable
- Construction OHS Induction ie: White Card
- Previous Traffic Control experience and a current ticket
- Knowledge and implementation of traffic management plans
- The ability to follow instruction and/or use initiative
- The ability to work autonomously or within a small crew
- A Roller ticket would be desirable
- Own transport
The successful applicants will be exposed to all aspects of the civil works crew, from being on the end of a shovel through to plant operations. You will need to be physically fit and willing to adapt to changing job requirements.
The successful applicants will be required to employ best practice principles and comply with relevant WHS requirements whilst ensuring the delivery of high quality services, effective and efficient methodology and quality standards.
Although initially casual, you will be expected to work full time hours with the possibility of becoming ongoing for the right people.
Please submit resumes with industry related referees and copies of relevant tickets/licences should you wish to be considered for these roles or call jobwire on 1300 655 292 to discuss further.
All applications treated in the utmost confidence.
Please note: jobwire employees are expected to adhere to Drug and Alcohol Policies.
Pre employment drug and alcohol screening and random screening may be conducted.
Offerd SalaryPlease see hourly Rate
Hourly Rate$25 - $30
INDUSTRYTrades / Services
Related Jobs (19)
Welder/2nd Class Sheetmetal Worker on November 6, 2018
Experienced Storesperon/Forklift Operator on November 6, 2018
High Reach Forklift Driver on November 6, 2018
Cabinet Maker/Installer on November 6, 2018
Yardsperson/Trade Assistant on November 6, 2018
CNC Machinist on November 6, 2018
Chef on November 6, 2018
Experienced Forklift Operator/Labourer on November 6, 2018
TIG/MIG Fabricator, Sheetmetal Worker, Boilermaker on November 6, 2018
Customer Service & Administration Support Officer on November 6, 2018