- Small Team Environment
- Latrobe Workshop
- Ongoing Assignment
We currently have an opportunity for an Experienced Fork Operator/Labourer to join our client’s extremely busy fabrication team.
Due to our Clients growing workload, this position will initially be for 2 days per week (Mondays and Wednesdays), however as the workload continues to grow and your skills increase this position will become 5 days per week.
REQUIREMENTS OF ROLE:
Successful applicants will have:
- Recent forklift operating experience (and current ticket)
- Previous workshop experience and be familiar with operations on a busy worksite
- Ability to utilise both power and hand tools
- Powder coating and sandblasting experience will be an advantage
- Awareness of manualing handling procedures
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously or follow direction while working within a team environment
- White card and car licence
You will be required to approach your workload in a proactive manner, ensuring priorities and deadlines are met, while applying safe work practices.
Immediate start is available for a reliable applicant with a great attitude!!
Please apply with a copy of your resume, white card and industry referees.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Please note: jobwire employees are expected to adhere to Drug and Alcohol Policies.
Pre employment drug and alcohol screening and random screening may be conducted.
This is a non smoking work site
Job TypeFull time
Offerd SalaryPlease see hourly Rate
Hourly Rate$20 - $25
INDUSTRYWarehousing / Logistics
Application Deadline Date6/12/2018
Related Jobs (19)
Welder/2nd Class Sheetmetal Worker on November 6, 2018
Experienced Storesperon/Forklift Operator on November 6, 2018
High Reach Forklift Driver on November 6, 2018
Cabinet Maker/Installer on November 6, 2018
Yardsperson/Trade Assistant on November 6, 2018
CNC Machinist on November 6, 2018
Chef on November 6, 2018
TIG/MIG Fabricator, Sheetmetal Worker, Boilermaker on November 6, 2018
Customer Service & Administration Support Officer on November 6, 2018
MIG Fabricator/Sheetmetal Worker/Boilermaker on November 6, 2018