- Local assignment
- Good working hours
Do you have previous tractor/slasher/mower operations experience? Previous traffic control experience? A current white card? Knowledge of traffic management plans?
If this sounds like you, then Apply NOW!
Our client specialises in roadside maintenance within the North West coast area. Together, we are looking for an experienced Tractor Operator.
We are seeking individuals that have the following experience:
- Previous tractor/slasher/mower operations
- Previous roadside maintenance experience will be an advantage
- Construction OHS Induction ie: White Card
- Previous Traffic Control experience and a current ticket
- Knowledge and implementation of traffic management plans
- The ability to follow instruction and/or use initiative
- The ability to work autonomously or within a small crew
- Own transport
- Physically fit and willing to adapt to changing job requirements
The successful applicants will be required to employ best practice principles and comply with relevant WHS requirements whilst ensuring the delivery of high quality services, effective and efficient methodology and quality standards.
Although this is a casual assignment, you will be expected to work full time hours until Christmas, with a possibility of future assignments being offered to the right person.
Please submit resumes with industry related referees and copies of relevant tickets.
Or call our friendly consultants at Jobwire to discuss this further.
Offerd SalaryPlease see hourly Rate
Hourly Rate$25 - $30
Application Deadline Date27/12/2018