- Forklift operator – ongoing position
- Lidcombe location
- Afternoon shift $29.64/hr
Are you a Forklift Driver / Loader with experience in transport?
Are you able to work in a fast pace environment and able to get the job done in a timely manner?
Are you available immediately for a full-time role? Are you living close to the Lidcombe area?
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN APPLY NOW!
- Forklift Driving – up to 95% of the shift
- You will be required to load linehaul interstate trucks, most trailer have Mez Floor /tautliner trailers mostly.
- Afternoon shift 2pm start till 10pm
- Loading and Unloading vehicles Loading minimum 70-100 loads a shift in a high volume fast paced environment
- Pallet wrapping
- Willingness to perform manual duties as required
- Current LF forklift licence with experience in loading in transport industry
- Current drivers licence and own reliable vehicle
- Knowledge of pallets and experience with quality checks
- Excellent communication skills
- OH&S awareness
- Flexibility with work hours – ability to work overtime where applicable
- Worked in a fast paced environment
Our client is a national road freight distribution company who specialises in express and specialised transport and supplies chain management to blue-chip clients.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role, thank you
Job TypeFull Time
Offerd SalaryPlease see hourly Rate
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Hourly Rate$25 - $30
INDUSTRYWarehousing / Logistics
Application Deadline Date10/11/2018
Related Jobs (22)
Forklift Operator (7490) on October 10, 2018
Accounts Receivable/Payable Officer (7380) on October 10, 2018
Cabinet Maker/Installer (7453) on October 10, 2018
Customer Service Officer/Sales Administrator (7429) on October 10, 2018
Scheduling Administrator (7391) on October 10, 2018
Sheetmetal Worker 1st Class (7393) on October 10, 2018
MR Driver (7378) on October 10, 2018
Reception/Administator (7374) on October 10, 2018
Labourer (7300) on October 10, 2018
Welder and/or Labourer (7399) on October 10, 2018