- Great company, excellent work environment
- Immediate Start, get on board ASAP
- Ongoing work – day shift 9:30am start
Would you love to drop your kids at school of a morning, and have time for a coffee before work ???
We need someone who can work Day shift
9:30am to 5:30pm
Monday to Friday ongoing with the possibility to go permanent !!!
CONTACT US if you are a confident High Reach Forklift Operator with a few years experience and warehousing skills, we would love to hear from you!
You MUST have excellent attention to detail and be available to start work in Pemulwuy, ASAP.
The JOB is:
- High Reach Forklift driver for a National transport company
- Reach up to 10m high, shifting SENSITIVE freight
- Day shift 9:30am 5:30pm
- Monday to Friday, ongoing assignment with view to perm
- Great team environment
To be considered for this position you MUST have:
- 3 years experience operating high reach forklifts
- RF Scanning skills and warehouse experience
- Prepared to do hard work, be physically fit and show plenty of initiative
- Own transport preferred
- Good communication skills and be well presented
Our client is a very well known, highly successful and reputable National Transport Company who treats their staff really well and are interested in hiring temp to perm.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia permanently to be considered for this role, thank you
Job TypeFull Time
Offerd SalaryPlease see hourly Rate
Hourly Rate$25 - $30
INDUSTRYWarehousing / Logistics
Application Deadline Date6/12/2018
Related Jobs (19)
Welder/2nd Class Sheetmetal Worker on November 6, 2018
Experienced Storesperon/Forklift Operator on November 6, 2018
Cabinet Maker/Installer on November 6, 2018
Yardsperson/Trade Assistant on November 6, 2018
CNC Machinist on November 6, 2018
Chef on November 6, 2018
Experienced Forklift Operator/Labourer on November 6, 2018
TIG/MIG Fabricator, Sheetmetal Worker, Boilermaker on November 6, 2018
Customer Service & Administration Support Officer on November 6, 2018
MIG Fabricator/Sheetmetal Worker/Boilermaker on November 6, 2018