- Junior Installation role in Home Automation
- Entry-level Perm role with Full training provided
- Great company with staff benefits
OUR CLIENT … designs, builds, installs and uniquely programs Home Automation systems for their customers, to their individual specifications and budgets, in a fast and efficient manner, from a North Parramatta location.
Home Automation systems offer the ultimate in convenience by making the electronic components people use on a daily basis work together seamlessly. They create personalised experiences which add comfort, savings, convenience and peace of mind by integrating everything from lighting, music, video, climate control, security and more.
From door locks to lights, air conditioning to blinds, motorised TV’s to water features, Our Client brings them all together to give their customers the ability to control them from anywhere in the world from their smartphone or tablet.
THIS JOB … is an entry-level JUNIOR role designed to help you learn everything you need to know so that you can confidently enter a customer’s house and INSTALL their Home Automation system to their unique specifications.
ABOUT YOU …
- Smart, tech savvy, keen to learn, looking for your first full time job in INSTALLATION
- Great with your hands and can use TOOLS
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Warm and friendly to customers
- Willing to learn every aspect of the business so that you can troubleshoot customer queries
- Have your own reliable transport and be flexible with your working hours
IN RETURN WE OFFER …
- An attractive starting salary with an amazing company in a fun and innovative team of professionals
- Complete Training in the entire Installation process
- A Full time permanent position in a central location with ongoing training and job security
- The freedom to manage your own schedule and travel arrangements according to your customer’s needs
IF YOU are a Junior Tech Savvy person, KEEN to learn and ABLE to handle physical work then APPLY TODAY, we will commence interviews asap.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia full time to be considered for this permanent role, thank you
Job TypeFull Time
Hourly RatePlease see Salary offered
Application Deadline Date2-12-2018
Related Jobs (19)
Welder/2nd Class Sheetmetal Worker on November 6, 2018
Experienced Storesperon/Forklift Operator on November 6, 2018
High Reach Forklift Driver on November 6, 2018
Cabinet Maker/Installer on November 6, 2018
Yardsperson/Trade Assistant on November 6, 2018
CNC Machinist on November 6, 2018
Chef on November 6, 2018
Experienced Forklift Operator/Labourer on November 6, 2018
TIG/MIG Fabricator, Sheetmetal Worker, Boilermaker on November 6, 2018
Customer Service & Administration Support Officer on November 6, 2018