Reporting directly to the Sales Administration Manager, you will be required to manage receipt of all sales deductions activities applicable to sales rebates, support towards price protection, allowance and Co-op Advertising activities inclusive of Australia and NZ.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Registration and Reconciliations
- Claim Verification and Transactional
- Reporting & Analysing
- Other Support
One of the main job criteria is you must have advanced skills in excel and other microsoft applications, such as Microsoft Access.
Excellent written and verbal communication is a requirement as the incumbent will undertake constant communication with senior Finance, accounting managers, product and sales managers and also personnel within head office overseas.
We are a seeking a candidate working within an existing Finance/Accounting/Planning environment at (minimum) has the basic understanding of Finance & Accounting Principles with advance Microsoft Office Suite.
The successful applicant will need to have the following:
- Must have a strong understanding of Banking and Finance in accruals, P&L Balancing and Management Accounting
- preferred 2 years experience having work in a rebates role
- Advanced knowledge and experience using MS Word, Excel, Access and Windows XP
- Will need to have knowledge of GERP
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role
- Must have own transport
If you want to work for a leader in technology and feel that you tick all the boxes, then make sure you hit that apply button and we will be in contact very soon!
Please contact your friendly Consultant at Jobwire by:
Phoning – 1300 655 292
Emailing – Talentteam@jobwire.com.au
Job Reference; BHJOB12547_6143
Offerd SalaryPlease see hourly Rate
Hourly Rate$30 - $35