- Technical Officer for IT Managed Service Provider
- Flexible work environment, Great team
- Excellent client base, plenty of variety
Our Client is a well established and flourishing IT Managed Services Provider who is looking for a vibrant, skilled and experienced IT professional who is comfortable in the SME environment, preferably with corporate clientele who have varied and fluctuating IT needs.
They strive to ensure their clients have everything they need to make their business run smoothly … this includes making sure their People are dedicated the success of each client and are confident in designing the right level support for every varied business requirement.
We Value Experience Over Qualifications !!!
Essentially we need someone from a similar role to this one, hopefully from another Managed Service Provider in the local area. In addition to hands-on real-time experience, the following skills / quals are preferred:
1. Implementation and troubleshooting of modern cloud based email, and collaboration systems such as Office 365 and Autotask Workplace
2. Has worked extensively with SME clients with between 1 and 30 staff
3. Has worked as a sole trader or MSP previously supporting SME clients
4. Advanced knowledge of MS desktop and server operating systems
5. Experience with Firewall, UTM, Router and network equipment
6. MCSE, CCNP or VCAP
7. A good understanding of WAN, LAN, VPN and VLAN, Virtualisation, HYPER-V and VMWare
8. Experience in Active Directory and the Windows network environment
9. Office 365 migration experience along with Azure
10. Experience in Failover and cluster systems (server and network)
11. Exposure to MS desktop and server operating systems, Microsoft SQL Exchange, Sharepoint
12. Confidence in Cyber security, disaster recovery and virtual environment backup solutions.
TO FIT IN to this role, and the team, you will need to be:
- An excellent communicator with outstanding customer service skills.
- Patient, flexible and willing to take your time to ensure your client understands the service solution you have designed for them.
- Able to collaborate with the team and your client to discover the best possible solution.
- Comfortable handling multiple clients at once.
WE ALSO NEED someone who has their :
- National Working with Children check (Federal Police Report) or be willing to obtain one if successful in this role, and
- Own transport and current drivers licence.
IF this sounds like YOU please apply with your current CV and a COVER LETTER addressing the above selection criteria.
Don’t delay, apply today … Interviews start next week.
Please note you must have the right to live and work in Australia permanently to be considered for this role, thank you
Job TypeFull Time
Offerd SalaryPlease see hourly Rate
Hourly Rate$40 - $45
Application Deadline Date22/12/2018